Drömmar is a delicious Swedish cookie that’s crunchy, crumbly and melts in your mouth. The name translates to dreams and who knows why, maybe cause it’s a real dreamy cookie? For Swedes it’s less important as to why you do something, it’s all about how you do it.
What you’ll need:
100 g butter
300 ml sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
100 ml oil
1 tsp baker’s ammonia or baking soda (Hjorthornsalt)
400 ml flour
– Turn on the oven to 150° C
– Whisk butter, sugar, and vanilla until white and fluffy
– Add the rest of the ingredients and quickly mix together until you got a smooth dough
– Take about a tablespoon of dough and roll into a ball and place onto a baking sheet. Remember to leave a little bit of space between the cookies.
– Bake for about 25 minutes or until the top starts to crack. Let the dreams cool completely before you move them.
Hoppas det smakar.